This is a full time position with Esencia Technologies working on communication algorithms.
Job Requirements and Qualification
You must have a MSEE or PhD with at least 7+ years of relevant experience. Demonstrate successful results in multiple DSP programs is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must, as you will be working, influencing and collaborating with teams in distributed locations. You will need to be very organized with solid understanding of algorithm design and modeling methodologies in Matlab.
- Excellent understanding of DSP and wireless and wired communication theory
- Excellent understanding of ASIC implementation aspects of DSP algorithms
- Experienced in verification aspects of data and control plane RTL implementation
- Proficient in Matlab coding
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot regression test failures
- Familiarity with OFDM, WiFi, LTE or similar communication standards is a plus
- Familiar with ASIC design flows for deep sub micron technologies
- UVM/OVM Verification Methodology
In this role, the candidate will work with system engineers to architect, specify and design signal processing algorithms in most effective ways. The Candidate needs to understand all aspects of DSP ASIC implementations and must be able to decide on trade-offs between clocking, area and power.
Perform DSP algorithm feasibility studies and performance evaluations and summarize findings in technical reports and presentations. Participate in fix-point algorithm refinement with system engineering teams. Generate data plane block diagrams and specifications. Generate gate count estimates and maintain them. Coach RTL engineers coding DSP blocks.
This Job is located in San Jose, California Metropolitan Statistical Area. Candidate must have the legal right to work in the USA.
Please refer to Job Number ESE13-0321 when submitting resume.
Submit resume to:
Esencia Technologies, Inc.
2150 North First Street, Suite #680
San Jose, CA 95131
ATTN: Human Resources-Job No. ESE13-0321